Adult, Child, and Adolescent Outpatient Services
You have a say in feeling better. Active participation can make all the difference to your emotional well-being. That’s why the behavioral health team at River Valley Counseling Center establishes true partnerships with every client. We work with you to determine the course of treatment and offer compassionate, respectful, community-based care and rehabilitative services.
- Individual, couple, family and group psychotherapy
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring
- Counseling for those who struggle with the dual diagnosis of mental health and substance use
- RVCC partners with local physicians to offer an integrated approach to substance use treatment
- Assessment for attention problems, hyperactivity, depression, anxiety, oppositional behavior, drug/alcohol use and other childhood/adolescent issues
- Massachusetts certified gambling specialists
- Neurofeedback Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and other modalities
- Genoa Healthcare full-service pharmacy located inside Holyoke Outpatient Clinic
- In-office and Telehealth appointments offered
Our clinicians help the client, couple or family identify the concerns or issues that will become the focus of treatment. Both the client and clinician work together to determine the most effective treatment plan needed. The frequency and duration of counseling sessions will also be discussed.
These services are available in Holyoke, Chicopee, Easthampton and Springfield with convenient evening and weekend hours available. Outreach therapy is provided as needed. Our programs are staffed with experienced bilingual/bi-cultural professionals.
RVCC clinicians are also available throughout various Holyoke Medical Center physician offices, integrating healthcare services as a convenience to clients. We also provide behavioral health services for the clients of WestMass ElderCare Inc., LifePath, Womanshelter/Compañeras and ROCA.
Insurances accepted: Medicaid, MassHealth, and private insurance including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health New England, Cigna, UBS, and many others. RVCC offers a sliding fee discount program.