Click on the images below to view larger.
Adult, Child, and Adolescent Outpatient Services
You have a say in feeling better. Active participation can make all the difference to your emotional well-being. That’s why the behavioral health team at River Valley Counseling Center establishes true partnerships with every client. We work with you to determine the course of treatment and offer compassionate, respectful, community-based care and rehabilitative services.
- Individual, couple, family and group psychotherapy
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring
- Counseling for those who struggle with the dual diagnosis of mental health and substance use
- RVCC partners with local physicians to offer an integrated approach to substance use treatment
- Massachusetts certified gambling specialists
- Neurofeedback Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and other modalities
- Genoa Healthcare full-service pharmacy located inside Holyoke Outpatient Clinic
- In-office and Virtual Care/Telehealth appointments offered
Our clinicians help the client, couple, or family identify the concerns or issues that will become the focus of treatment. Both the client and clinician work together to determine the most effective treatment plan needed. The frequency and duration of counseling sessions will also be discussed.
These services are available in Holyoke, Chicopee, Easthampton, Springfield, and our newest location in Westfield with convenient evening and weekend hours available. Outreach therapy is provided as needed. Our programs are staffed with experienced bilingual/bi-cultural professionals.
RVCC clinicians are also available throughout various Holyoke Medical Center physician offices, integrating healthcare services as a convenience to clients. We also provide behavioral health services for the clients of WestMass ElderCare Inc., LifePath, Alianza (formerly Womanshelter/Compañeras), ROCA, Enlace de Familias, and the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Holyoke.
Commitment to Our Community
As an agency committed to the community, we promise to:
- Serve all patients
- Offer discounted fees for patients who quality
- Not deny services based in a person’s age, race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or inability to pay.
- We accept MOST insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). We do not accept Health Safety Net.
Notice to Clients:
River Valley Counseling Center serves all patients regardless of their ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.