Overview of Benefits
In supporting our mission statement, River Valley Counseling Center, Inc. is dedicated to hiring the most qualified candidates without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental handicap, marital, military, veteran’s status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. After employment, none of these are considered when establishing seniority or evaluating employees for promotion.
Our employees play a crucial role in how the public perceives River Valley Counseling Center, Inc. (RVCC). Employees interact constantly with clients, their families, physicians, and others in the community and our service area. Because of this, RVCC relies upon its employees to promote positive public relations through an empathetic and professional work style. We take pride in the fact that our employees are not only highly trained in technical skills, but exhibit a tremendous amount of sensitivity, caring, and compassion toward the people with whom they come in contact.
In return for this expertise, RVCC offers its employees a full array of benefits, which include health and dental insurance.
- Health/Dental/Eye Insurance is offered for full-time (30-40 hours) and part-time employees (24-29 hours) at an increased premium rate. Eligibility is the 1st of the month after hire date. Fee-for-service (FFS) employees are eligible for health insurance at the full time premium rate when billing a minimum of 21 hours week/approximately 30 working hours. Part-time FFS are eligible for insurance at an increased premium rate when billing 16.80 hours week/approx 24 working hours up to 20.30 billable hours week/approx 29 working hours.
- Vacation Time – Three weeks of annual vacation time is provided for full and part-time employees.
- Sick Leave – 12 days of sick leave are available annually for full and part-time employees.
- Holidays – 11 holidays are provided for full and part-time employees.
- 403 (b) – 1% match and eligibility upon date of hire.
- Employee Assistance Program – Services provided by CONCERN/EAP are available to all employees and their household family members upon hire.
- Additional Benefits Include: Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Personal Time, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account, Personal Lines of Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Pet Insurance, and Direct Deposit.