Overview of Benefits
In supporting our mission statement, River Valley Counseling Center, Inc. is dedicated to hiring the most qualified candidates without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental handicap, marital, military, veteran’s status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. After employment, none of these are considered when establishing seniority or evaluating employees for promotion.
Our employees play a crucial role in how the public perceives River Valley Counseling Center, Inc. (“RVCC”). Employees interact constantly with clients, their families, physicians, and others in the community and our service area. Because of this, RVCC relies upon its employees to promote positive public relations through an empathetic and professional work style. We take pride in the fact that our employees are not only highly trained in technical skills, but exhibit a tremendous amount of sensitivity, caring, and compassion toward the people with whom they come in contact.
In return for this expertise, RVCC offers its employees a full array of benefits, which include health and dental insurance.
- Health Insurance – Health Insurance is offered for full-time employees after 30 days of employment. Fee-for-service employees are eligible for health insurance when billing 21 hours/week.
- Dental Insurance – Dental Insurance is offered for full-time employeees after 30 days of employment. Fee-for-service employees are eligible for dental insurance when billing 21 hours/week.
- Vacation Time – Three weeks of annual vacation time is provided for full and part-time employees.
- Sick Leave – 12 days of sick leave are available annually for full and part-time employees.
- Holidays – 11 holidays are provided for full and part-time employees.
- 403 (b) – Participation in a 403 (b) is possible for full and part-time employees after 90 days.
- Employee Assistance Program – Services provided by CONCERN/EAP are available to all employees and their household family members upon hire.
- Additional Benefits Include: Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Personal Time, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account, Personal Lines of Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, and Direct Deposit.